Pic Post Yourself

Me at the end with the Billabong shirt.

247792_10150310336583677_771608676_9926417_4342472_n.jpg
 
Here's some of me.

Me at the lake kayaking
mekayak.jpg


My little cousin Sawyer and I.
mensawyer.jpg


Me being very very silly with my nephews football helmet.
mesilly.jpg
 
alright ill post a few. To see what i look like now, just picture these faces with an afro. lol.

Me at graduation... im the guy.. in case you were wondering...

251027_216257648394822_100000317666656_735331_1184912_n.jpg



Me doing a flagpole..... wait... Me in the flagpole position.

305054_241820912532056_100001124470945_665665_1412917323_n.jpg



Sadly, i dress like this everyday. :(

72696_1308197485491_1847214712_590051_4918544_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Keep them coming folks. We love putting a face to a player name.
 
gO04q3.jpg


No clear face for you! This was taken out in the French Alps on a riding holiday.

dfy8ZI.jpg


Ok I lie... I'm the mug on the left. While in a very drunk state (taken at New Years :D )

MwkqeL.jpg


This last one without a doubt is my fav :D Again taken in the French Alps after finding some insanely steep tracks.
 
Last edited:
Me. My hair's not like this anymore (sadly), as it's not summer anymore (sadly-er). But there've been a couple renditions. I can post some of the others if anyone wants. Some of them aren't very pretty. >:D

164455_490850736117_604516117_5971227_2381433_n.jpg


Oh, and this is one of my favourites (this face is a pretty common occurrence)...

60066_443246886117_604516117_5196281_2436073_n.jpg
 
Last edited:


me with my cloak and mask on at a Halloween fundraiser.



and this is me posing for the skype picture i took for my profile.
 
Last edited:
This looked fun so figured why not?

This is me when I first joined the military at seventeen.
gvNMt.jpg


Most recent picture of me, maybe two weeks ago? Anyways four years older than the one above.
hMKIG.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top