Pic Post Yourself

[quote1193968866=WalmartSecurity]
[quote1193892704=ΩυλnTυM]
[quote1193862865=Krazeboi]
[quote1193809104=ΩυλnTυM]
[quote1193799840=Gordon Freeman]
is being 13 180lb and 6' tall fat?
because thats me
[/quote1193799840]
Being fat has little to do with height vs. weight.
[/quote1193809104]

13 YEars Old
200-210ish
5' 7ish
[/quote1193862865]
You could be very, very muscular.
[/quote1193892704]

hahahah, quoting a quoted quote that was quoted is fun ^_^ ......... anyway, if your heavy, dont mean your fat, you can say its allllll muscle ;)
[/quote1193968866]


I can say that but I dont look all muscle =D I got a beer/big belly (with overhang), Stretch marks, man boobs (Not that big lol Dont expect me to tell you the size cuz I have no idea and I hope I never find out =D) and a dubble chin....thats about it
 
me in Cabo

1385326006_l.jpg
 
[quote1193976104=Mithos]
im much to pretty to post a picture of myself... i dont want others to get jealous
[/quote1193976104]

Pfft. I've already made everyone else jealous, feel free.
 
Lets keep this on topic before I tell on you all and call GGVW.
 
hears me taken about mmmm 3-5 min ago on crappy webcam
luciow.jpg

now hears me when im gaming
thguns.jpg

and im the one in the backround in this one srry for small pic
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote1196273420=Magnum X -RR-]
zomg look!!!
my hair used to be waaay longer than that
took this like 5 mins ago
[/quote1196273420]

:((
Mommy help me!

P.S. Yer shmecksy Magnum. !heart
 
[quote1196335913=tucknrole]
Die, you're so shmexy, you make me warm...
[/quote1196335913]

You bet your left pickle I am.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top