Pic Post Yourself

lol.jpg
 
[quote1198042350=Baron Rojo]
This is me when i had Hair a while ago

[/quote1198042350]


Wow baron, that is schmexy!! Btw, you need to clean up your room! It almost looks as bad as mine!
 
[quote1198071247=Baron Rojo]
This is me when i had Hair a while ago

helloif0.jpg

[/quote1198071247]

Is that a computer room in your closet? Or am I just crazy.
 
which one is you?

the one guys is in many of the pictures in fact all but that is just to obvious to be you. I think your the person in the back corner, you know in the dark.
 
n690001950_115579_3929.jpg


This is a picture of me before prom last year, it's somewhat of an old picture.
 
hmm this pic is me and friends at Coex Aquarium in Seoul Korea
l_c52d73659ef9df0bd0829cfd7605a30e.jpg


Red is me, Blue is my best bud John Clark and Green is my girl friend!
This was after me and john had a bloody knuckles contest!!
 
photo.php


I'm the guy pushing on the left. 2sl0w is in the cart. It was his birthday we were pushing him home from the bar. He eventually escaped and tried to run back to the bar, so we had to go catch him again. At the end of everything a cop ended up fireman carrying him into his bedroom. Good times.
 
[quote1198989927=IrshCarBomb]
photo.php


I'm the guy pushing on the left. 2sl0w is in the cart. It was his birthday we were pushing him home from the bar. He eventually escaped and tried to run back to the bar, so we had to go catch him again. At the end of everything a cop ended up fireman carrying him into his bedroom. Good times.
[/quote1198989927]You can't see the pic.
 
Ok I guess we'll play along since we actually have a picture with both of us in it. These were taken on Christmas. Me, Nuedar and our daughter. Guess who's who! Excuse the bad color, I'm too lazy to re-save in the right colorspace.

Family.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top