- Joined
- Dec 22, 2007
- Messages
- 11
Sure, I'll join in. Here's a pic of me (right), my cousin/roommate (left) and our friend Lucas. Our character names are included for the fans.
Also, since so many of you posted pics of you doing cool stuff, I thought I'd do the same ... here's me on the set of Anchorman.
Last, I wouldn't want to leave out the cool people I know or the hot chick I'm dating...
That's me hanging out with my on again/off again girl Nat and my friend, Dalton. Oh, plus, I'm showing my ripped abs.
Also, since so many of you posted pics of you doing cool stuff, I thought I'd do the same ... here's me on the set of Anchorman.
Last, I wouldn't want to leave out the cool people I know or the hot chick I'm dating...
That's me hanging out with my on again/off again girl Nat and my friend, Dalton. Oh, plus, I'm showing my ripped abs.






-GGVW











