Pic Post Yourself

[quote1205584662=√agrant]
=O where is the other half of you? haha
[/quote1205584662]


lol, well, I don't remember what it was for, but I needed a picture that was tall like that. :) so I had to crop half of it off (not my face.. the picture!). I'll see what I can do about getting a full one :D
 
cool.. looking good anne.. jsut watch for some of the guys in the clan... lol. JK
 
ooh... guys aren't so scary! Besides, it *usually* turns 'em off to find out I'm married, lol.
3743050-R1-040-18A_1.jpg
 
[quote1205624068=Cpt0bvi0u5]
[quote1205127723=A-team]
35696960zj0.jpg


here i am! lol
[/quote1205127723]

i KNEW IT!
[/quote1205624068]

The funny thing is that A Team is actually B A Baracus
 
[quote1205747942=SpetzNaz]
After considerable pestering from people who demanded to know how attractive I am, I dug up a few shots of myself. In my hand is the stick I use to beat the unruly ones.

Me in my classroom, teachifying:
teaching1.jpg

[/quote1205747942]


"Drool"


Looking good Spetz.
 
K I totally missed this thread a bit ago and created a new thread (oops)....But here are my pics


Breakfast time. I eat Breakfast all day. I'm a cereal killer ( old joke I know ;) )

mug1.jpg



This is where I play TF2, in the basement....Notice the tidyness....oh yeah

mug2.jpg
 
[quote1205848085=TheJudge]
Bad hair day?
P1010095.jpg


[/quote1205848085]

lookin' good there ^_~
 
I've been arguing (for three years now) with the folks at work, telling them that I'd like to requisition a cape and a jetpack, but they just don't seem to think I need it for the work I do.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top