Pic Post Yourself

Me in my Super Saiyan mode. ( Dragon Ball Z )



Picture013.jpg
 
Lol. Might as well disclose what I look like...so this is MrQ, close cousin to the Heavy.

Actually this thing is really old. I think this was my 16th birthday. I will be 19 in less than 2 weeks so some facial hair is there (long time in the growing)hehe.

IMG_0409.jpg


And my dog Sara.

9MonthsofPictures252.jpg
 
[quote1205906233=MaD sKiLLz]
hehehe flippy... ur arms look really really small in that picture, compared to your body
[/quote1205906233]
You know, they may have been. It was just about a month or so after that I started doing Kajukembo, a big part of which is intense physical conditioning, so my arms are much more toned now. They're not huge or anything, but ... I do look a little spindly in that photo.
 
Nice! I learned muay thai from my neighbor in Brooklyn and I've never looked back. That's why my forearms and shins are unbreakable :) and also why i have poor movement in my toes and fingers. boards and sandbags are not good for the mobility but they do wonders for solidity.
 
lol, im not hatin...
who said im hatin lol now just add =(eGO)= on that big neckalace and i will never ever ever hate on a single person again lol
 
My cousin in Humboldt Park wears a crown chain that's like 8 inches wide and 4 inches tall. That one, that's a big necklace :P.
 
OK, new name, new pic... (previously snrincognito)
mahea-crop.jpg

That's from 2005, senior year of college. I was a mighty fine base and front spot if i do say so myself, and no, my hair is just twisted, i don't have rows (though i did have orange streaks at one point and am still regretting it).
 
I could have passed off as a girl before I got my haircut yesterday. :-\

Now I just look like a lamer again. :-)

Oh, and delrio's a funky amoeba as well, he plays drums like TheJudge. And makes music on keyboards and samplers.

Just wait till I have my drums mic'd up, then I be recording some live drum tracks into my choons! CHOONS!
 
[quote1206122970=MaD sKiLLz]
lol, im not hatin...
who said im hatin lol now just add =(eGO)= on that big neckalace and i will never ever ever hate on a single person again lol
[/quote1206122970]

lol, if i photoshop that onto the necklace, do I win something?
 
I'm new here so i figured this would be a good place to introduce myself =P
Me.jpg

There's a pic of me doing some work for habitat for humanity.
I'm a total hippy with ambitions to be a writer.
 
Back
Top