Pic Post Yourself

Wow, so thats what all the crazy kids look like. I kind of feel special. because im super awesome.

Why? because In the day I am


And at night, I turn into The Drifter, the devourer of small children
 
Very bad picture of me... I am on the left.
n187500818_30001981_1599.jpg
 
[quote1207848852=Lokonopa]
Very bad picture of me... I am on the left.
n187500818_30001981_1599.jpg

[/quote1207848852]
No disrespect to you, but was Dave Matthews actually there, or was he added via Photoshop? I only ask because the lighting on him looks really weird.
 
[quote1207849336=Flippy Squirrel]
[quote1207848852=Lokonopa]
Very bad picture of me... I am on the left.
n187500818_30001981_1599.jpg

[/quote1207848852]
No disrespect to you, but was Dave Matthews actually there, or was he added via Photoshop? I only ask because the lighting on him looks really weird.
[/quote1207849336]

Look at the lighting on the building behind him, it's distinctly possible one is in shadow while the other isn't.
 
[quote1207849620=Lafinass]
Look at the lighting on the building behind him, it's distinctly possible one is in shadow while the other isn't.
[/quote1207849620]
Yeah, you make a good point. I guess I was expecting a little light to reflect off of the light shirt onto DM's arm. The way they're standing, it may just not be visible.

Disregard my question.
 
Yep, that is really him, I did photoshop my friend out of the picture though, I have several others of Dave and I though :)
Here is one of Boyd Tinsley (Violenist for DMB) and I...
1236992410_l.jpg
 
Way cool. I recall seeing them perform at the Horde Festival, and Boyd broke all but one violin string during a song and just kept playing perfectly with the rest of the band. It was awesome.
 
Here's Food Fight for you. Oh, and my tattoo for ya as well. It runs from just below my armpit to my knee on my left side. Getting a black bear of the same style started in 16 days :)

o76oev.jpg

k46v5x.png
 
This is me a couple months ago
91722315_l.jpg


And the one of my 17 yr old daughter ... was deleted to keep her from being downloaded repeatedly.
 
[quote1208171204=Cryptex]
You scare me.
[/quote1208171204]
lol nothing to be scared of i live close to detroit just home protection.
 
Heres another picture of me in a recent 1600 track race (maybe it was 3200 not sure)

dbs.JPG


edit- o ya i forgot to say, im the one in front :)




edit again- and heres a crappy quality pic of my computer gaming setup that i took with mah phone =/

0316081721.jpg
 
first off my name is eachdraidh but alot of people just call me each it's easier.Next pics of my ugly self lol.
l_7bc454f6ef0c95b1d6851ee3e4d4d4c4.jpg

One of my 6 tattoos
108.jpg

About 2 months ago.
P1010031.jpg

The last one is of my significant other and myself.
 
Last edited:
shan-sunset.jpg

Me in St. Thomas a few years ago-LOVED this sunset!

ssgc.jpg

My girlfeind and myself at the Grand Canyon-AWESOME vacation! we hiked all over Arizona and Utah!

I have more tattoos now, and the hair is shorter in more of a mohawk style-but here I am!

It's been fun checking out this thread and being able to put a face with the name!
 
Okay I just went through this thread to see everyone I play with so i figured I am now obligated to post myself.

Here's one of me when I was living in Hawaii from about 1.5 years ago:
CaptCookLiving.jpg


And here's a much more recent shot that is from November of last year:
AngryMuch.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top