Pic Post Yourself

well..im playing for nearly a year...and i many play linkin park , three days grace and bullet for my valentine songs....and now im trying to jump up 2 Avenged Sevenfold..im even playing songs i made myself..but mainly used the choruses of other songs...and make them a bit different....well...i like my guitar...but the amp that was with it..is broken..cant play distorted part...because it just sound horrorful....and i cant go below the D...or it will go crappy....so ill go and buy a new amp.....and hopefully..ill get the guitar of my friend...Ibanez GIO
 
Omg redspike, i remember you, you played guitar to me in that vent room one time, and i completly bolloxed up a song that i was just learning, ya ya i remember :)

Sweet stuff, that geo is a nice guitar :)

We should have more guitar sessions, where we can share interests, maybe i can get one organised that would be cool!

Welsh
 
[quote1212180799=anne]
Duct Tape, DJ, adorable kids!!! :D

Here's my little gamer ^.^

photo-7.jpg


And, this one is over a year old, but:

n1006989985_30006449_2994.jpg

[/quote1212180799]
man she is so cute!
 
Was recently reminded of this old picture from high school. This would be about standard for our friendship.
I know he still loves me though. It was just that one time...

PWND.jpg
 
Not me, I shall not be seen until I get a picture from after 2006, but this is my fiancee, Chie. Wearing a dress of some kind, which I thought she banned about 3 years ago because she claimed to hate them. ^_^

bedroomer2.jpg
 
I never like posting my picture. I'm highly photogenic, I just don't like showing them.

But, nonetheless, you can now pin a face on the one... the only... Zopy.

mepicyd0.png
 
I thought i saw someone call for more tattoo's a couple pages back...so here is me and 3/4 sleeve on my right arm...enjoy! (feel free to ask the "omg didnt that hurt" questions..lol)

Me and the wife
100_5664.jpg


Pictures of the tat
Corey-Koi.jpg


And the Inside of my arm
DSCN0321.jpg
 
oops Im the guy with the cups :)
Ok me drunk with my boys
l_5989075214390ea8974d015ae02fb420.jpg



Me drunk at the bar with Tiff
l_eeb0379ce596c30a450d55b72a94c443.jpg


Me not drunk
l_539079b604124ed6fdc8c36c74a0ec7d.jpg


Ps. I don't drink anymore lol
 
Here are some motivated pics of me. Only problem in the Marine Corps, there is no respawn....

Me with .50 Cal MG ammo
Lewiswith50CalAmo.jpg


Me holding M249 SAW
PICT0133.jpg


On right...looking hardcore-like
PICT0137.jpg


At the motivated rifle range
DSCN0297.jpg


Finally, inside a gutted Harrier
DSCN0399.jpg
 
Those are some awesome pics, Skeletal!

But here's a new one of me piloting the Galactica to Earth.

DSCF3864.jpg
 
Back
Top