Pic Post Yourself

Me in 2003...

BeauWithCat.PNG


Me a few months ago giving blood...

img0244bn1.jpg


What a difference 5 years can make 0.o

~Gooda~
 
Heres a pic from a paintball game I went to over the weekend in that lasted for 2 days :D


It was so hot that I took off my MARPAT camo jacket and just wore my under armor shirt with arm guards



watermark.php



watermark.php
 
Last edited:
Ya, my pants ripped a couple games ago because I wear heavy duty knee pads on the outside and I forgot to pull the slack of the camo above them instead of below them, went down to one knee and RIP.
 
You know what? I never had a pic of me with the Mellophone, so here it is...

n520550538_148594_7106.jpg


Yeah, I'm the goofy guy out of the bunch who can't keep a straight face. This was during some band practice my senior year in high school.

n540458750_653854_265.jpg

Me and my buddy, Steve, at Chili's. I look a LOT better with no hair :p
 
Lol at asian me
l_fead20a2feaa66167f157ce99af9abe7.jpg

Me looking through a telescope at the Queen Mary. I believe I was laughing at some kid who fell out of a little row boat

m_b9e9fda6fb567c3c2013cad32be953ba.jpg

Me wearing the same shirt, this time looking at my report card while sitting on my bed. Not good grades.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top