Pic Post Yourself

1. Guess which one is me.
2. Who is the other guy?

Billy%20Ocean.jpg

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showpost.php?p=72946&postcount=150
Who's standing w/ Billy Ocean?

-PS... I know this is a late reply.
 
what a horrible thing to say about his wife :(
lol j/k. your wife is pretty. that dog however... How could you do that? If i was a dog, my job would be going around beating up dogs that wore sweaters.

and serious lol's@ the Army Guy costume in that pic
 
the army guy was one of the characters at Disney world...there were a bunch of them runnin around..lol they were cool
 
Wow, I just read through all of the pages of this...only took like an hour, lol.

Of course I'll add a picture of myself to this...I'm kind scruffy/I needed a hair cut in this. It was from last year.





View attachment 224
 
Last edited:
Wow, I just read through all of the pages of this...only took like an hour, lol.

Of course I'll add a picture of myself to this...I'm kind scruffy/I needed a hair cut in this. It was from last year.





View attachment 224



And me, pretending to kick my roommate. :D


View attachment 226

u look just like a canadian... lol :D

l_6ea6bfd9984a0f03f1697d6488d191a3.jpg


Thats me, playing at a pro gaming event in Orlando.

n650594534_508344_3753.jpg


Me again, with a crowd, playing out a tourney match.

and if you have myspace add me! myspace.com/51129291
 
Last edited:
u look just like a canadian... lol :D

l_6ea6bfd9984a0f03f1697d6488d191a3.jpg


Thats me, playing a pro gaming event in Orlando.

n650594534_508344_3753.jpg


Me again, with a crowd, playing out a tourney match.

and if you have myspace add me! myspace.com/51129291

Well...I ... hope so!

How does one determine if they look Canadian? I mean...I AM canadian...but I didn't know I looked it, lol.
 
Fishzomg.jpg


yes i caught the 19 inch Sheep's head

waking.jpg


This was one year after the previous which was taken this summer
 
Last edited:
Well here you go. My younger, bigger brother on the left and i'm on the right. GO NYG!

Jasonandme.jpg
 
Me!

This is me after getting peppersprayed.....

picture018dj6.jpg



and me not in agonizing pain.... (on the right)

picture2630kj4.jpg


this was about 2 years ago as well but I look the same.
 
Last edited:
This is me after getting peppersprayed.....

my.php



and me not in agonizing pain.... (on the right)

my.php


this was about 2 years ago as well but I look the same.

Not working, use these :

HTML:
[IMG]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4557/picture018dj6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5189/picture2630kj4.jpg[/IMG]

Looked like you were in ALOT of pain on the first one. Yeh pepperspray HURTS
 
Back
Top