Pic Post Yourself

Proof!

Nah, I didn't think it was racist, I don't think that too fast (I'm not American), I was just wondering :)
So, I just had to prove to a couple of people in Vent, I'm indeed 6'7''....
That's me against a 6'6'' (2m) doorpost.
http://www.myspace.com/mydebates
 
Last edited:
Lol, so I always wondered wth paraplegic meant, now I looked it up and I love your nickname lol (assuming it's derived from paraplegia :P)
Anyway, what's that comment above your 5th pic supposed to mean then, H! Vltg3?


Yeah to clear things I myself am not the name comes from an enemy in DK Country my friend and I were a little *ahem* drunk and she come up with the name while we were playing and I have used it ever since.
 
k I guess I'll do it since most of you don't know me anyways it's not as big of a deal. Sorry for the large pictures, no image editing here at work.

Stop looking at me creepy people on the internet who I don't know!

And...
5.gif


Sometimes I forget shaving is important
4.jpg


Hockey practice FTW!
3.jpg


I have no clue how that tree got there!
1.jpg
 
Hey, if we're posting up Youtube, here I come :P
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjdYJjcryIY[/ame]
I posted this up before, but I'm the guy in the white linen blouse :) This was with a teacher of mine in Rome, April 2008.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top