-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Jun 18, 2009 #1,921 You've all waited long for this moment but here I come, Interwebz
P Pharenhite Rookie Joined Aug 18, 2008 Messages 72 Jun 18, 2009 #1,922 I don't know if you're hiding in a cupboard or something, but your head's almost at the ceiling. I'm way down here.
I don't know if you're hiding in a cupboard or something, but your head's almost at the ceiling. I'm way down here.
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Jun 18, 2009 #1,924 The Shape said: Click to expand... mmmmmm /me feels warm and fuzzy.
Punch2Face Thread Junky Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 782 Jun 19, 2009 #1,925 I figured I'd post one haha, this is me wearing my brother's ACU uniform. Hopefully I'll have one myself soon!! =D
I figured I'd post one haha, this is me wearing my brother's ACU uniform. Hopefully I'll have one myself soon!! =D
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Jun 20, 2009 #1,926 Even Superheros Need To Rest Sometimes:
2 2 F 4 B P Active Member Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 363 Jun 21, 2009 #1,927 I don't see anything super about you. But I do see a super comfortable couch! Rellik said: Even Superheros Need To Rest Sometimes: Click to expand...
I don't see anything super about you. But I do see a super comfortable couch! Rellik said: Even Superheros Need To Rest Sometimes: Click to expand...
S Some Random Guy Famous Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 464 Jun 21, 2009 #1,928 yes, if you havent realized SRG is a ginga nuff said
S Some Random Guy Famous Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 464 Jun 21, 2009 #1,930 hoodie said: Click to expand... wheres your hat!!!! D: D: D: D:
O Oldie Thread Thumper Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 1,051 Jun 21, 2009 #1,931 http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t167/chidon55/?action=view¤t=DSC00172.jpg
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Jun 21, 2009 #1,932 Oldie said: http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t167/chidon55/?action=view¤t=DSC00172.jpg Click to expand... Beard is shmexy.
Oldie said: http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t167/chidon55/?action=view¤t=DSC00172.jpg Click to expand... Beard is shmexy.
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Jun 21, 2009 #1,933 Hoodie said: Beard is shmexy. Click to expand... Agree, And for an old guy, you're holding up pretty well... I myself am going to go with some long sideburns and a Van-Dyke... Just started today though. so it will take probably about a week or 2 to be "respectable"
Hoodie said: Beard is shmexy. Click to expand... Agree, And for an old guy, you're holding up pretty well... I myself am going to go with some long sideburns and a Van-Dyke... Just started today though. so it will take probably about a week or 2 to be "respectable"
S seaNNN Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 2,163 Jun 21, 2009 #1,934 Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
Z Zeus Thread Thumper Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 1,142 Jun 21, 2009 #1,935 heres me Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Jun 21, 2009 #1,936 Most updated pic i have of myself, however its still a little more than a year old. Im the one to the far left, this is at my cousins wedding
Most updated pic i have of myself, however its still a little more than a year old. Im the one to the far left, this is at my cousins wedding
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Jun 21, 2009 #1,937 The father's day picture with my kids: And one of me with a couple of my presents (The gun, and the shirt):
The father's day picture with my kids: And one of me with a couple of my presents (The gun, and the shirt):
A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 Jun 21, 2009 #1,938 This is me at my house party last week. Yes, that is my dog, yes it is a poodle.
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Jun 21, 2009 #1,939 Aneruen said: This is me at my house party last week. Yes, that is my dog, yes it is a poodle. Click to expand... Is it weird that you look EXACTLY like i imagined you'd look?
Aneruen said: This is me at my house party last week. Yes, that is my dog, yes it is a poodle. Click to expand... Is it weird that you look EXACTLY like i imagined you'd look?
M Markus I made one post Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 23 Jun 21, 2009 #1,940 This is the only picture I have at the moment that doesn't show any profanity. (The bra in the background is my girlfriends')
This is the only picture I have at the moment that doesn't show any profanity. (The bra in the background is my girlfriends')