E EchoZeero Rookie Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 85 Jul 8, 2009 #2,022 broccolicreamsoup said: ^33 Click to expand... Close. Clue: I'm older than I look and I have a 11 years old son and a 8 years old daughter.
broccolicreamsoup said: ^33 Click to expand... Close. Clue: I'm older than I look and I have a 11 years old son and a 8 years old daughter.
E EchoZeero Rookie Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 85 Jul 8, 2009 #2,024 broccolicreamsoup said: 34 Click to expand... Bingo! :thumbup:
V Vicious***** EGO Zealot Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 1,960 Jul 8, 2009 #2,026 lol right on barcoder! Get yourself some call of duty. Clever, you're pretty agile for 300lbs and I guess what they say about black being slimming is true! Wheres the skateboard!? Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
lol right on barcoder! Get yourself some call of duty. Clever, you're pretty agile for 300lbs and I guess what they say about black being slimming is true! Wheres the skateboard!?
M Miranax Rookie Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 60 Jul 8, 2009 #2,027 Here Iz Me: J/King Her Iz Me: (Guess me as others said)
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Jul 8, 2009 #2,028 15 says on your profile...
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Jul 11, 2009 #2,031 thats some epic hair you got going on there son
O OhNoItDaPoPo911 I made one post Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 14 Jul 12, 2009 #2,032 That hair is BALLIN!
D Danzyyg Active Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 383 Jul 12, 2009 #2,033 Taken on my friends phone just after I got a soda for 'free'!
G goooooller Poster Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 130 Jul 12, 2009 #2,034 the emos in this thread kill my heart!
A Annihilator Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 3,034 Jul 12, 2009 #2,035 HazeUk said: Click to expand... FREEEEAAAAAKKKKKK!!! Just messin man, although I never understood hair like that! Maybe I am too old, nope cause I didn't understand it when I was younger either.
HazeUk said: Click to expand... FREEEEAAAAAKKKKKK!!! Just messin man, although I never understood hair like that! Maybe I am too old, nope cause I didn't understand it when I was younger either.
H HazeUk Thread Junky Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 900 Jul 12, 2009 #2,036 I dont have my hair like that lol My friends where just messing.
C ColonelMcMeow Active Member Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 274 Jul 13, 2009 #2,037 Well, I'm not wearing my uniform. P.S. This is before I went on atkins.
B boomsta Poster Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 101 Jul 13, 2009 #2,038 aw yeah totally me think about stuff... and stuff
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jul 13, 2009 #2,039 Since Jv is a stalker and he really wanted to see me this is the closest match you guys will see for now! Darth said: I'd say thats the closest match Click to expand...
Since Jv is a stalker and he really wanted to see me this is the closest match you guys will see for now! Darth said: I'd say thats the closest match Click to expand...
D dunk182 The Dunker =(e)= Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 562 Jul 13, 2009 #2,040 Submitted for your approval, Blackhawk Sniper Last edited: Jul 13, 2009