Scrim results and phots: latest

CorpPunishment (UK)

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
1,779
Well we won yet again, moohahahah.

Here are some pics from the game.

Post ur pics too, :D


of=50,590,442


of=50,590,442


of=50,590,442


of=50,590,442


Was a good game guys, loads of fun.
 
darn i missd a good fight, good to see all the e's reppin, that was prolly one hell of a battle
 
Final score:

egoscrimava61307px9.jpg


100 kills for the win! Also, it was TONS of fun! We should definitely make this a regular event.
 
I am glad you guys had fun, did you do a melee fight in the end? Oh I think that was for a tie :)
 
I'm bummed. I didn't read the thread where you said you bumped it up an hour. I missed it. *Sniff...

lol jk. But seriously, when is the next one due? :)
 
Ohhh riight look at Dye 72 y 15 woot woot

*Micheal Jackson voice* Cheekon Ah! Wooo Wooo
 
Wish I could have been there with you guys. I love scrims. But my internet was down. I'm back now but looking for a summer job.
 
It was good and we have melee fights just for fun no matter who won. It's mental!!!

DJ got 100-50 kdr during a scrim? blimey, I sense a promotion coming on.
 
[quote1181828436=DJ]
Final score:

100 kills for the win! Also, it was TONS of fun! We should definitely make this a regular event.
[/quote1181828436]

Hate to inform you, but Giovanni won with 15 points. You did have lots of kills, though. Congrats on doing well!
 
Appologies to my teammates for leaving before scrim ended. The duck was not feeling very well. I think my gameplay reflected that. I'm guessing you still won? Sorrry guys.
 
[quote1181854834=CorpPunishment (UK)]
Well we won yet again, moohahahah.

Here are some pics from the game.

Post ur pics too, :D
of=50,590,442


Was a good game guys, loads of fun.
[/quote1181854834]

Guess who owns the fountain...

ME!!

and my team won. we won twice as axis and once as allies!
 
I had a blast.... thanks to all for the effort in putting it together and to all who showed up to make it more fun. With a turnout like this you guys might have to have future scrims on two servers at once...... !amazed
 
[quote1181865933=Proteos.Fleshleaves]
[quote1181828436=DJ]
Final score:

100 kills for the win! Also, it was TONS of fun! We should definitely make this a regular event.
[/quote1181828436]

Hate to inform you, but Giovanni won with 15 points. You did have lots of kills, though. Congrats on doing well!

[/quote1181865933]

"For the win" is an expression that I consider most people interpret loosely, I know Giovanni had more caps (hence a higher score). But yeah, it was super fun and we should have scrims each and every week. I really enjoyed playing with only eGO members - I think it was definitely more of a challenge than just playing with pubbers and it was very fun to hear everyone yelling at each other :-P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top