CoD4, worth buying?

H3nrY x

I made one post
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
22
I have played my share of CoD4 for the 360, and it was a blast for the longest time. I have been in the CSS division for eGO and now I'm in the TF2 division for the clan. So I've been doing a bit of jumping around and i like TF2, but i really know the game much better for CoD4. So i want to know: Stick to TF2? or buy CoD4 and move divisions AGAIN? :confused:
 
As much as i love the single player of CoD4 i'm not a fan of the Multiplayer, really. May-hap you can look around and the buy/sell/trade boards and see if you can come up with it for cheap, if you must get it.
 
As badger said the SP portion is quite a bit of fun, but the MP well it's quite different from CoD2. It will keep you busy but not for as long as you would want it to. Overall, worthy of a buy if you haven't played it yet.
 
Ohh looks Like you need a sapart opinion. CoD4 is great for those who like either fast action games that are realistic. The graphics and models in COD4 are great. eGO is rolling out another CoD4 server soon aswell, so alot of people must like the game if we can will a 40man server on a monday night. The single player of CoD4 is also great, it maybe short but its interesting story and different battlefields are good. The best thing about CoD4 multiplayer is the number of different modes you can play the game in. Everyone can find the game mode they are looking for. The game is never ending fun. I have had the game for 7months now and I still feel that I have not done everything (even tho I have), this makes we want to keep playing. CYA on the battlefield,
Eire.32
 
obviously in the CoD4 division we'd love to have you join us and I highly recommend it as a game but ultimately it's your decision
 
Nope.
Stay with Tf2

Cod4 has a grand total of ONE server, which is never full.
Tf2 has 8, and in peak times they are all full.
Go tf2.
 
Well, you know you don't have to move around from one division to another, right?

I'm actually in all four divisions, I've just played TF2 more than the others. But I guess the fact that you are an e is what is causing the bigger decision on this. It is all up to you of course.

EDIT: Abu, that is a TERRIBLE reason not to play CoD4. There are probably 3-4 times more CoD servers than TF2 servers overall. Just because we are in eGO doesn't mean we are restricted to it :p
 
Last edited:
Nope.
Stay with Tf2

Cod4 has a grand total of ONE server, which is never full.

Ahet to tell you but in the last 5days we have goten the server to over 35 each day, and to 40yesterday. Cod4's second server is in the works. Also because of our lack of servers and not hundereds of members like Tf2 if your an e you'd stand out alot, which leads to good things, like getting to know people easeir and other good stuff.
Eire.32
 
stick to tf2, its multiplayer is much better, cod4 has great great sp, but its multi leaves much to be desired
 
Last edited:
Agreed with most of the people here .. stick with TF2 man, there's all the class achievements coming out and TF2 has more servers.
 
yea but i used to like play in a clan for over 3 months and we had a ton of fun. i hate singleplayer in most games, im not gonn say that the single player in CoD4 is bad, but i just wont play it. i never play single player games ever. Tf2 is fun but im terrible with 50% of the classes, and the CoD4 PC version looks way better, but the controls will take some getting use to and this one doesnt have prestige mode like in the 360 version. so ill take some others opinions then ill decide.
 
i can, but then if i eventually get promoted, then i will stick to only one for a while.
 
I think the PC version of CoD4 has a total of like 19000 active servers, possibly much more than that.

Ours is ranked around #500. The second server will come...with your help of course!
 
I think that your decision should be based in terms of fun. If both games give you that, then stick with both.
 
Both games rock. TF2 has its pros and cons, and so does CoD4. You're stupid to not play either. BUY BOTH.
 
I personally can't stand CoD:4 on the P.C. It's way too easy to be fun. It's just a fragfest with no strategy involved at all. I bought it, played it for 3 days, then uninstalled and returned it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top