How you know your playing too much TF2

apocalypsefu

Poster
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
149
Ok well i had nothing to do today so i came up with this. List some signs that tell you when you are playing to much TF2. Here I'll start.

1. You poke, punch, prod, people at random to make sure there not a spy.
 
2. You have been all of the classes, in 1 round, but you haven't found one that you are entertained by.
 
3. I usually know when I've played too much when I can smell my own ripeness from the other room. :)

4.When I continually fire at random spots because I know there should be a guy there, and I haven't realized we are two control points ahead on Warpath :(.

BTW, if you see me do this, please wake me up because it is quite embarrasing and has happened a number of times.
 
5. You click your mouse like crazy after you died hoping you can respawn faster even though you know only the respawn timer controls when you get put back into the game.
 
You have an IV by your computer so that you never need to eat or drink while playing.
 
You get a prick on your finger at work and you yell out "Medic, heal please!"
 
When you see the "Annoying co-worker" walking down the aisle towards your desk and you grin as you wait for the beep of the sentry gun locking on before he disappears into a thousand pieces. Sadly it never comes...... >8O(
 
You play to much TF2 when you start strafing around corners in real life xD
 
You play to much when you buy a rocket launcher and try to rocket jump to skip traffic.
 
When you realize some of the things posted in here actually apply to you.

Some of them apply to me. =(
 
Mine actually happened.

My child said, "Spy's sappin' mah blankey."

She's four and a half.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top