- Joined
- Jun 22, 2007
- Messages
- 650
I just wanted to say that after being inactive for about seven months, coming back to the Edge Gamers Organization has been great. I was welcomed back with wide-open arms, and have transitioned to my awesome new home over at the COD4 Division quite easily. I've met some great new people, and reconnected with some old friends.
I love EGO, and I'm simply posting to say that, along with a big THANK YOU to everyone involved in this friendly and mature community that shares my passion for PC Gaming.
It is truly a very special place, and the level of camaraderie amongst the people here is definitely a shining beacon in an otherwise often ugly internet.
Thanks so much for simply being what you are.
I love EGO, and I'm simply posting to say that, along with a big THANK YOU to everyone involved in this friendly and mature community that shares my passion for PC Gaming.
It is truly a very special place, and the level of camaraderie amongst the people here is definitely a shining beacon in an otherwise often ugly internet.
Thanks so much for simply being what you are.


















