Wired Mag Readers Unite!

Macaroni

Famous
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
430
I read the Wired magazine and was wondering if anyone else does. My favorite section was the Artifacts From the Future page, always located on the very last page. I say "was" because the most recent issue does not include it. That was extremely disappointing. I was thinking we could have a sort of petition to continue the section.
 
I love wired. Not necessarily as something I buy whenever it comes out, but it has had some very insightful and very interesting articles in the past. I have enjoyed them alot, especially a recent one about the "free" paradigm.
 
Wired is awesome, very technical stuff. My friend has a subscription, so I just wait till he's done and then passes it to me :)
 
I used to read it pretty frequently back in the 90s, got a little depressing after the tech bubble burst. Gotten back into it recently through their Game | Life blog though.
 
Every chance I get I read it, keeps me in the loop.

I really need a subscription. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top