warhammeronline

I wanted that game. Then they announced they were taking out 4 classes and 4 cities, which amounts to 2/3 of the cities that were supposed to be in the game. So now, I have little interest.
 
when is the release date? i used to follow that game AWHILE back, then it never got released so i just quit looking at it :(


any release date leaked yet?
-om
 
not sure Omin but, I can take a look i signed up for the beta. Looks Cool Maybe we can all start together and Open up a Guild or Clan on it ?
 
I'm pretty excited for it. I've been a Warhammer fan since the 80s. I love most Games Workshop stuff. Who here remembers the Fighting Fantasy books?
 
when is the release date? i used to follow that game AWHILE back, then it never got released so i just quit looking at it :(


any release date leaked yet?
-om

I believe it is coming out in the fourth quarter of the year
 
If it's not a gear grind like every other mmo I might be interested. But it's hard to have an MMO without that gear/rank grind.
 
I'm pretty sure the open beta is going to be in a month or so.
I'm in the closed beta right now. It's steadily improving. I'm not that into MMOs, but I actually enjoy this game. The PvP is great.
 
I wanted that game. Then they announced they were taking out 4 classes and 4 cities, which amounts to 2/3 of the cities that were supposed to be in the game. So now, I have little interest.

WHAT NOOOOOOOOOO GOD************* THAT IS SO STUPID THEY HAD TEH MODELS MADE UP WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?!?!?!?!?! i checked the site and there is no orc choppa anymore so looks liek i have 2 use teh Black Orc.........
 
So, I never heard of this game before so can someone fill me on this? Is it a free game or do you have to pay for it? On www.mmorpg.com it is the TOP game in the under development list so if it is free I would really like to get into it.
 
WHAT NOOOOOOOOOO GOD************* THAT IS SO STUPID THEY HAD TEH MODELS MADE UP WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?!?!?!?!?! i checked the site and there is no orc choppa anymore so looks liek i have 2 use teh Black Orc.........

They dropped one class from each race.
 
I have preordered the collector's edition so I'll be in the open beta. There is no release date yet but many websites had it at September 23rd and now have changed it to September 16th but there is no official release date announced by Mythic yet.
Anyways, anyone that's going to play WAR and is going to be on the destruction side, you can come join the guild I'm in :)
Warfist.net
 
They dropped one class from each race.

No, they didn't. They dropped 4 classes and there are 6 races. They also dropped 4 cities. There are plenty of interviews with devs that justify why they did this and they still might bring the cities and classes back later in the game if they can perfect them. The reason they dropped them is because they weren't turning out as good as they wanted and they want this to be a perfect game so the choices they made to drop the classes and cities was for the better I'm sure.
 
Or it was because EA wouldn't give them the time necessary to make a perfect game. Not like that has never happened before. If it becomes worth buying again, I will get it then. No reason to buy it at launch because of possible future content.
 
They already delayed the game twice because they had more money to spend with EA to further perfect the game so they didn't want to delay it anymore.

Anyways, if anyone is going to be playing this and you're going to be destruction, come check out the guild I'm in if you want to join. Warfist.net
 

Latest posts

Back
Top