S StaksNPaks Rookie Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 91 May 3, 2010 #281 whenever i get on i guess, I have Gears, Gears2, CODmw2 (meh), and random stuff. GoochSwarm
Mobilize EGO Addict Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 1,193 May 13, 2010 #282 Skate 3 Mobi1ize Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
H helloman123 I made one post Joined Mar 19, 2010 Messages 22 May 17, 2010 #283 godieinahole392 is my gamers tag.
I InnoVation Poster Joined Oct 4, 2009 Messages 217 May 20, 2010 #284 Fengawr is my gamertag! I just got my xbox last saturday. So I have halo 3 odst, forza 3 and fable 2.
Fengawr is my gamertag! I just got my xbox last saturday. So I have halo 3 odst, forza 3 and fable 2.
S Skattles Famous Joined May 17, 2010 Messages 542 May 20, 2010 #285 I play MW2 and i have GTA4 my gamer tag is Skattl3s
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Jun 6, 2010 #286 My gamertag is Wildsparx.
F f0xx I made one post Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 28 Jun 7, 2010 #287 Hey everyone. My gamertag is in my sig PlagueTheSkies. I normally just play with real life friends, but yeah. I generally just play FPS's online, though.
Hey everyone. My gamertag is in my sig PlagueTheSkies. I normally just play with real life friends, but yeah. I generally just play FPS's online, though.
H HuskerOne I made one post Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 15 Jun 10, 2010 #288 Just got my Xbox 360 last week Gamertag is HuskerAlpha. Message me first that you are eGO please. Thanks!
Just got my Xbox 360 last week Gamertag is HuskerAlpha. Message me first that you are eGO please. Thanks!
R Rhythm Rookie Joined May 22, 2010 Messages 63 Aug 4, 2010 #293 xSCx PhYkOtIX Add me NAO or Else...... :chair:
Silent Ghost EGO Zealot Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 1,708 Aug 14, 2010 #296 CognitiveQuick (but i wanna change it ) When my name was already taken i choosed a random name
S Symbiotic Disharmony Active Member Joined Aug 19, 2010 Messages 326 Aug 20, 2010 #298 Rogue Synergy I'm on quite often, My multiplayer games are MW2 and BC2, but I play BC2 the most. I also play Bioshock 2 and other single player titles. Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
Rogue Synergy I'm on quite often, My multiplayer games are MW2 and BC2, but I play BC2 the most. I also play Bioshock 2 and other single player titles.
E e MpTy EGO Addict Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 1,159 Sep 4, 2010 #300 Empty2010wpg Add me if your up for ome gta 4 gameplay.