having fun with a scammer

I like how STEAM staff spells "through" "threw." Lol...more reason to have good grammar and conventions skills: you can identify the fakes.
 
@ Cap'n: thank you lol, ya just forgot to throw in some "ip trace" threats :D

@ ramatheson: yeah i almost called him on the convorsation too. but decided instead to see how far i could get with him. what i especially love is how they start out with a "This is an automated message" but if you say ANYTHING you get a response that's most obviously NOT automated
 
@ Cap'n: thank you lol, ya just forgot to throw in some "ip trace" threats :D

Ah, but we're Icarus Law, scourge of account theives and dodgy hotels everywhere. We don't need anything as solid as ip evidence, we just point a fingerand they get caught out :P
 
I have actually had this done to me before lol... but i already knew it was fake. So i basically did what he did. Was halarious :D
 
I love how the automated message responds to your questions! LOL He is SO gonna get an email from me.
 
I was struck by a case of the lulz when I had this happen to me too. Too bad I didnt save it.
 
3:19 PM - AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Hello, Steam Automated Support has detected multiple ip usage on this steam account. This
account is in danger of being shut down unless immediate actions are taken. For verification
and full control over this account please state your Account Name/Password. Thank you, and
for any questions please refer to steampowered.com
3:19 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: I'm sorry, I accidentally closed out of the window. Would you please repeat that?
3:19 PM - AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Hello, Steam Automated Support has detected multiple ip usage on this steam account. This
account is in danger of being shut down unless immediate actions are taken. For verification
and full control over this account please state your Account Name/Password. Thank you, and
for any questions please refer to steampowered.com
3:19 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: Thanks.
3:19 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: Lemme find my pw
3:21 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: I just noticed the warning not to send stuff over chat. Could I email you my password?
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT is now Offline.
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT is now Online.
3:21 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: You disconnected for a second, are you there?
3:21 PM - AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: yeah
3:22 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: I just noticed the warning not to send stuff over chat. Could I email you my password?
3:22 PM - AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Please format the information as : Username/Password
3:23 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: Certainly. I should love to hand out my password to a steam bot, though I want to do it over email.
3:24 PM - AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Not Verifying Account Information, Your Account will be shut down within 24 Hours.
3:24 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: sorry, sorry i'll do it over chat
3:26 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: I'm so sorry, I can't find my password anywhere. Can you please extend the period to 48 hours?
3:26 PM - AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Your Account will be shut down within 24 Hours.
3:27 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: :O
3:27 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: oh i know where i left it
3:27 PM - =(eG)=™ MrAlgebra: brb
 
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHA
I love the people who try those really other than 5 year olds who would fall for that
 

Latest posts

Back
Top