Division Bars Online

Division Bars / =(e)= Rank Bars Online

rank_promo.png



Thanks to the eGO member who generously donated his time to provide these stunning rank tags!



User Division Bars​


A division image can now be added underneath your username to specify your primary division.

To add a division bar, simply click on 'My Settings' on top, and then click on 'Edit Profile'.

Alternatively, you can click here to go straight there.


Look for the following on the bottom of the page:

division_1.gif




=(e)= Rank Tags​

=(e)= rank bars have also been added. To designate yourself as an =(e)= member, visit 'My Settings' on top, and then click on 'Edit Profile'. There will be an option at the bottom of the page to display the =(e)= rank bar.

Note to the curious: This setting will not overwrite higher rank images.

Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
good work to the person (whose name i guess we're not suppose to reveal) cough rival cough xD
 
Good work they looks really cool but I think they are pretty big.
 
I still think the eG and e circles should be smaller but I like the new ranks better now with the new division tags. However, I liked the color coding we had on the other type. Any chance we can bring that back?

like this:
division_all.gif


Also, looks like you centered the Rank/Div/Avatar looking better and better. Could we try the names centered too?

I know, I know I'm very needy. As I said before great work. It is truly appreciated.

Thanks,
 

Latest posts

Back
Top