User Divison bars

5starGeneralAlphaSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,272
Do you think that there should be more bars for like A person who wants to have all four games soon to be five? Under there avatar? Is this possible because some people that i know (tylantt,me) play them all.
 
i also play all the games, and i think that it would be a great idea.
but might look a little crowded with four of them under your name
 
I was wondering how to get one of those, can someone please direct me to a thread that says how? Or if there isn't one, tell me? thanks in advance :p
 
Ah right, thanks, I hadn't got round to reading all the stickies yet :P Shall do that now I've finished everything else I was doing except making a sig for this forum :P
 
I just got directed there too. I suppose if you want to join all four then remove the tage :P
 
It's only one right now. The division bars were meant to show your MAIN division for eGO not all the ones you're in.
 
Could be done with an animated GIF I suppose, although you'd have to set them up for all of the possible combinations.
 
division_all.gif


something like this 5star?
 
It's only one right now. The division bars were meant to show your MAIN division for eGO not all the ones you're in.

That's pretty much it. Many of us play several, or all games we cover, but very few actually devote equal time to all divisions. I play DoD sometimes, but I'm primarily TF2, so that's how I want to be identified.
 
just go back and turn off the division bar in your profile and
put this picture in your avatar...
violia!!




division_all4e.gif


course that means no avatar... oh well.. just trying to help.
 
Last edited:
i suggest still using the one they have here though for the game you play most (if there is one) but likely there is ONE that you play more.
 
i suggest still using the one they have here though for the game you play most (if there is one) but likely there is ONE that you play more.

This is the point of the division bars. You should be able to consider one of your divisions your primary division.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top