5 Bands that you MUST recommend to others

I've noticed that lots of people are putting up bands that are pretty much mainstream. weak.



Deadlock
Silent Civilian
Zimmers Hole
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Sirenia
 
Widespread Panic
the Disco Biscuits
Sound tribe Sector 9

Enough musical madness to make someones head explode.
 
1.Ayreon
2.Pain of Salvation
3.Archive
4.Big Bang
5.Mind's Eye
The list could go on and on.
 
1. Linkin Park (A mix of rock, metal and rap)
2. Egypt Central (Rock)
3. Dragonforce (Heavy Power Metal)
4. Paramore (Alternative Rock)
5. ParagonX9 (Techno, Electro)

Well If your the type of person who loves RnB or rap, you might not like these but if you like anything, these are perfect.
 
I've noticed that lots of people are putting up bands that are pretty much mainstream. weak.



Deadlock
Silent Civilian
Zimmers Hole
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Sirenia

LOL! :D

1. Slayer
2. Amon Amarth
3. In Flames
4. As I Lay Dying
5. Job For A Cowboy
 
1. Yello
2. Jean-Luc Ponty
3. King Crimson
4. Alan Parsons Band
5. Tangerine Dream
 
1. Led Zeppelin
2. Modest Mouse
3. The Black Keys
4. System of a Down
5. Pixies
 
Last edited:
1. Flogging Molly
2. Dropkick Murphys
3. Incubus
4. The Living End
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers

(Yes, my music taste is awesome, thank you for thinking that)
 
1. Dream Theater
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkF4JD2rO3Q[/ame]

2. Andromeda- I have to put a note in about this band. For a progressive metal band, they're INCREDIBLY talented, and given that they were a little better known, they'd take off.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go2ZHf49Mv4&feature=related[/ame]

3. Megadeth
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DWoJBHibhM[/ame]

4. Pendulum- for the LOVE OF GOD WATCH THE VIDEO
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqh9N-Mw5E[/ame]

5. Pantera
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-p8kvoyP4Y[/ame]
 
I'll also say, if you want ANY Dream Theater or Andromeda album, hit me up. I have all of their albums
 

Latest posts

Back
Top