YAY i got a scammer

midget31394

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
1,654
I Tried to get him out so I changed my name to VAC Identity fraud

Never tell your password to anyone.
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Hello, Steam Automated Support has detected multiple ip usage on this steam account. This
account is in danger of being shut down unless immediate actions are taken. For verification
and full control over this account please state your Account Name/Password. Thank you, and
for any questions please refer to steampowered.com
=(e)=™midget31394: really.. oh god!
=(e)=™midget31394: erm... I dunno it says ive not to tell mah password to ppl over steam chat
=(e)=™midget31394: so I dont wanna
=(e)=™midget31394: can I have your email?
=(e)=™midget31394: you therE?
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Not Verifying Account Information, Your Account will be shut down within 24 Hours.
=(e)=midget31394 has changed their name to ***** Identity Fraud.
=(e)=™MiDGET31394 has changed their name to ***** Identity Fraud.
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: you can't hace this name
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: only me
=(e)=™MiDGET31394 has changed their name to ***** Identity Fraud.
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Steam Change your name automatically
=(e)=™MiDGET31394 has changed their name to VAC Identity Fraud.
***** Identity Fraud has changed their name to VAC Identity Fraud.
VAC Identity Fraud: Hmm OK, Youve just been discovered by an undercover agent.
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: i have your ip
VAC Identity Fraud: I have you're Steam id and you shall have your account removed.
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: you will be banned
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: what's your name in steampowered
VAC Identity Fraud: OK i thought you were automated, then how can you answer me?
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: i am not automated i have AUTOMATED NAME because i am too busy
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: and you can't have name steam AUTOMATED
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: and others
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Ok i saw that you took name STEAM Iden...
VAC Identity Fraud: fine then my name is blubbajubbajoe, password eojabbujabulb, and my email is [email protected]
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: and steam change your anem
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Wrang
VAC Identity Fraud: nope its not
VAC Identity Fraud: your spellings wrong
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Wrong**
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: i check this
VAC Identity Fraud: It should be I checked that
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: Please format the information as : Username/Password
VAC Identity Fraud: learn to spell before you come on pretending to be some Verification suport
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: i am busy
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: bb to your acc you must say
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: i haven't got time
VAC Identity Fraud: do you know what, youre just some lowlife scum thats trying to hack into accounts, some ppl may fall for this but you my friend didn't fol me
VAC Identity Fraud: fool*
VAC Identity Fraud: so go back, and shove this crap up your where the sun dont shine.
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: i must tell to steampowered.com that you a very rude person and u was changing name TO "STEAM IDENTI ....
VAC Identity Fraud: OK go do that, but you cant shut this account down, and steam would send me an e-mail if somehing like this happens, and it doesnt matter if you log into steam from differentplaces, it lets you
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: i will say to the other admins
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: to shut down
VAC Identity Fraud: OK go do that
VAC Identity Fraud: bye!
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: at first i must have the logs
AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT: of the chat
 
Last edited:
i got one earlier too, its not random, the frauder added someone, then went thru the person's friends list and added another, like a tree. i just blocked mine.
 
lol. People have far too much time on their hands. He could have been playing TF2 the whole time instead of this....and for that matter so could you.
 
i got one earlier too, its not random, the frauder added someone, then went thru the person's friends list and added another, like a tree. i just blocked mine.

I actually added him, from one of my friends, I wanted to mess with is head :D
 
What I can't get over is the fact that they don't have grammar or spelling skills. Someone like myself would make a good VAC hacker, simply because I am literate, and steam would not hire idiot employees.

A lot of people don't know this, but it DOES take a certain skill set to be a hacker. You have to have some believability to your arguement, and you hve t not types lieke tis.

Sigh... I must say, I also want one of these guys. Just to frustrate them. frankly, if they keep getting sassed, They'll get frustrated and leave.
 
What I can't get over is the fact that they don't have grammar or spelling skills. Someone like myself would make a good VAC hacker, simply because I am literate, and steam would not hire idiot employees.

A lot of people don't know this, but it DOES take a certain skill set to be a hacker. You have to have some believability to your arguement, and you hve t not types lieke tis.

Sigh... I must say, I also want one of these guys. Just to frustrate them. frankly, if they keep getting sassed, They'll get frustrated and leave.

If you become l33t h4xx0rz you gotta change your name to Crash Override.. or ac1d burn !! or even ZERO COOL !! ahh yeah !!

Heheh..

But definatly QFT.. a real hacker takes on the identity of a real life person, so real life experience and the ability to impersonate an intelligent person is key in the use of diversion.
 
lol I saw your name change a second ago and I was actually about to message you on the forum saying you were being impersonated. You got me and the scammer! congrats :D
 
Also, he used 0 instead of o's.


AUT0MATED VERIFICATI0N SUPP0RT


should read

AUTOMATED VERIFICATION SUPPORT
 
Uh, why did you changed your name to 'VAC Identity Fraud'?

:rolleyes:

I changed it so I could try and freak him out by saying we've caught you balh de blah

lol I saw your name change a second ago and I was actually about to message you on the forum saying you were being impersonated. You got me and the scammer! congrats :D

LOL It was real fun, i got a rush of adrenaline :P I recommend this, its better than disneyland XD
 
I changed it so I could try and freak him out by saying we've caught you balh de blah



LOL It was real fun, i got a rush of adrenaline :P I recommend this, its better than disneyland XD

I live 45 mins from disney land and guess what, disney is much more fun LOL
 
Cant Steam shut this guys account (although i dont want you to miss out on the fun)? just click his profile and send the link to Steam? along with our conversation logs?
 
I told one of them to BLEEP off a couple of times. He or she responded by saying "i tell on you to steam, admins ban your account". I loled sideways.
 
yeah I know its really funny when I gave my fake stuff, he instantly (I mean like INSTANTLY) said Wrang, I was like oh yeah it was that quick for you to type that stuff in. I LOLd again and again
 

Latest posts

Back
Top