D Dark Knight Poster Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 186 Aug 5, 2008 #1 http://www.theage.com.au/world/more-grisly-details-emerge-in-canadian-bus-murder-20080803-3pc0.html i almst got sick when i heard about this
http://www.theage.com.au/world/more-grisly-details-emerge-in-canadian-bus-murder-20080803-3pc0.html i almst got sick when i heard about this
S Section-9 Thread Thumper Joined Jul 3, 2008 Messages 1,062 Aug 5, 2008 #2 Wow... thanks for link, I had no idea this had happened. A real shame...
blizbiggy Forum Fiend Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 639 Aug 5, 2008 #3 i heard bout this last week... that guy has some major issues
Mustachio Forum Fiend Joined Jul 30, 2008 Messages 589 Aug 5, 2008 #5 well i kinda wish i hadnt read that....
WhiteSoxFan5622 Thread Thumper Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 1,038 Aug 5, 2008 #6 that dude is messed up.
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Aug 5, 2008 #7 Oh no thats horrible...he ate him.
Zadori Forum Fiend Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 649 Aug 5, 2008 #8 Ya its horrible i learned about it on the news 1 week ago i tink
S Silent_Ninja Poster Joined Jul 20, 2008 Messages 226 Aug 5, 2008 #9 I read it a week ago, but what ticks me off is that the other passengers did nothing at all!
M Major Payne EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,514 Aug 5, 2008 #10 My god...I had no idea about this. Terrible way to go.
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 5, 2008 #11 Canadians... jeez. (lol j/k) but yeah thats seriously messed up. @Silent_Ninja: yeah thats wrong. wtf. i wonder if they have the "failure to render aid" law in canada, and if it would apply to this situation.
Canadians... jeez. (lol j/k) but yeah thats seriously messed up. @Silent_Ninja: yeah thats wrong. wtf. i wonder if they have the "failure to render aid" law in canada, and if it would apply to this situation.
I Insurge EGO Zealot Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 1,795 Aug 5, 2008 #13 My sister told me about it. Very sad
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,223 Aug 5, 2008 #14 Why would something like this be posted. I don't get it. I don't want to know about this kind of crap. Thread Locked. BLEH Yuck.
Why would something like this be posted. I don't get it. I don't want to know about this kind of crap. Thread Locked. BLEH Yuck.