newegg!

newegg​

EdgeGamers has been accepted as a newegg affiliate.

Basically, EdgeGamers will get a few points of anything you buy off newegg from our site. The percentage varies from product to product but it is as high as 5%. Make sure that cookies are enabled when you are clicking thru the banner in the sponsors? area.

DJsatan recommended that we try this out since he has used is successfully in the past.

As always, proceeds go to running the best servers on the planet!

This could mean more Harpertowns :)

We will keep everyone updated on how we are doing.

Remember, if you are going to visit newegg do it through the EdgeGamers website.

Also, this is probably a good time to visit Velocity Micro. They are giving us a sweet gaming rig to give away. If you can take a minute and click on newegg and Velocity it would be sweet!
 
Last edited:
Sweet

That is Awsuum! I buy most of my computer parts and electronics from Newegg already! Great suggestion Dj! Edgegamers rules:D
 
yeah i've waited on the whole summer to get new stuff for my laptop, hard drives, and an external hard drive enclosure. looks like it's worth the wait and i'll be buying some stuff soon. about $350 worth of stuff. i buy from newegg all the time. perfect choice for a sponsor eGO!
 
Very cool - guess it's worth it to buy through our sponsor link instead of through my moola account. The clan getting 5% is better than me getting 2% back. :)

Why isn't the link taking us to hardware though, instead of console stuff? I don't want to buy Halo - EVER.
 
I'd still go with the GX2 over anything else. For hardcore gamers you could always go w/ BFG and get the liquid cooling block.

-D
 
Just to be clear - Do we need to do anything for eGO to get the percentage other than clicking on the advertising link from the eGO site?

Like, is there a referrel section or anything we need to fill out at newegg? Would love to help eGO this way, just want to make sure to do it right!
 
is anyone else not seeing the ad. Im using FireFox 3. Ill try clearing all data and retrying. Ill let you know.
 
Ok i found the problem. My ad blocker decided to re enabled itself on edgegamers.org. Its usually disabled for the site but it switched. I see it now. SWEET
 
Newegg gift certificates are convenient, practical and make great gifts for friends and family.
 
HOLY SMOKES you guys are gonna love me. I spend so much money on newegg it isn't even funny. We've been trying to get newegg to sponser another computer forums I'm on and I am impressed eGO could pull this off.

Congrats everyone and I'm impressed!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top