"Edge Gamers, we need your help!" [insert dramatic music here]
I currently have an NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Onboard video card. It's running fine with my games, but I'll probably need a new one for Left4Dead. With our new Newegg deal, I think this is a great time to get a new card. I'm not very computer savvy so I need the Edge Gamers help to find a new, good card.
Now, I also have a question, if I get a new one, and when it gets here, do I need to take out the 6100 in order for the new one to work?
I also need to know how to install the new card. If noone really wants to tell me that much detail I can just take it into a guy that has been doing my family's computers for years.
Thanks for your time guys.
I currently have an NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Onboard video card. It's running fine with my games, but I'll probably need a new one for Left4Dead. With our new Newegg deal, I think this is a great time to get a new card. I'm not very computer savvy so I need the Edge Gamers help to find a new, good card.
Now, I also have a question, if I get a new one, and when it gets here, do I need to take out the 6100 in order for the new one to work?
I also need to know how to install the new card. If noone really wants to tell me that much detail I can just take it into a guy that has been doing my family's computers for years.
Thanks for your time guys.
















