[moved] [moved] Bubba's Approved For Gamers "Food"

BubbaInactive

Rookie
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
98
WARNING: Bubba is a Trained Professional, if your belly is not big enough to support the crap
you are about to put into it, then please DO NOT TRY THIS ALONE!!!

Tater Totts:
totts.png


Tater Totts and Wieners:
hotdogs_tatortots.jpg


Healthy Snacks:
food3.jpg


Cheese Snacks:
cheesecrackerslg.jpg


Pocket Snacks:
image_empanada2.jpg


Little Burgers:
_MG_8225.jpg


Snacks - chips:
minibar_snacks.jpg


Junk food:
goodfood1.jpg


More Munchees:
snacks.jpg


If you are rich, put one of these in your computer area:
vending_snacks_big.jpg


Gaming Food Gifts to Give to Other Gamers so they too can snack right along with you.
CHE-012%20Snacks%20and%20Sweets.JPG


If you are watching what you eat, here's a great diagram
to making a perfect snack set up the next time you have a LAN party.

backpack_snacks.gif


More of a Munchy approach
istockphoto_756740_snacks_variety.jpg


Pizza rolls, when you are too lazy to get the real thing
DSCF1048-742452.JPG


The "REAL" Thing - Pizza
pizza-page.jpg


Many variety of toppings - Pizza
mm%20pizza%20web.jpg


hot Pockets are easy and quick
hotpockets.jpg


MAybe you are a G.I. in the field and all you have are MRE's?
mre.jpg


Gaming in outerspace? Try Astronaut Ice Cream.
fd100.jpg


Dry munchies that rock!
kellogg-xbox-mini-games.jpg


Fries are by far the tastiest Snack food while gaming.
fries.gif


Just to see if you are paying attention.
avatar_1167328532.jpg


Left-over chow your parents left you in the fridge.
IMG_0744.jpg


Popcorn always stickies up my mouse and keyboard
popcorn.jpg


Fruits by far are the healthiest, but always give me gas.
fruit_exotic.jpg



NOW POST A PICTURE OF YOU EATING YOUR FAVORITE SNACK FOOD WHILE GAMING WITH YOUR BUDDIES.​
 
LOL, I'm showing you what's approved for Gaming Food, from the Mind of Bubba, you are then to enjoy this and show us what you all eat when you are gaming. =o )
 
Ewww. I'm a big fan of the 3 meals a day thing, so none of that really looks appetizing to me. I cant snack and play at the same time. I feel like I'm just pouring on the fat. =\ I eat a tiny little breakfast, a decent sized lunch, a massive dinner, and nothing in between. Snacking on pizza all day is revolting to meh!
 
[quote1182521651=Mein Kamphy Chair]
Ewww. I'm a big fan of the 3 meals a day thing, so none of that really looks appetizing to me. I cant snack and play at the same time. I feel like I'm just pouring on the fat. =\ I eat a tiny little breakfast, a decent sized lunch, a massive dinner, and nothing in between. Snacking on pizza all day is revolting to meh!
[/quote1182521651]

They proved that actually eating smaller meals and light snacking is healthier.
 
GAH BUBBA!
while i am gamming i dont eat unless is food cooked by me

otherwise i just drink massive amounts of warter
 
What Rojo said. But I messed up my old keyboard once by spilling water all over it!!!
 
[quote1182523484=Gutfunk]
[quote1182521651=Mein Kamphy Chair]
Ewww. I'm a big fan of the 3 meals a day thing, so none of that really looks appetizing to me. I cant snack and play at the same time. I feel like I'm just pouring on the fat. =\ I eat a tiny little breakfast, a decent sized lunch, a massive dinner, and nothing in between. Snacking on pizza all day is revolting to meh!
[/quote1182521651]

They proved that actually eating smaller meals and light snacking is healthier.
[/quote1182523484]=\ Health doesnt matter to me lOl. I just dont like food all over the place. =\
 
if i were to bring cooked broccoli or cooked pumpkin to a LAN party, i would probably be punched in the balls...
 
lol i like the hotpocket ide...i eat those and microwave borritos all the time....im lloking forward to an ealy dealth =$
 
[quote1182531681=Food_Fight!]
Hah, nice. Welll................Here's my food of choice :)

Black%20Bean%20Soup_46120LC01_LR_01.jpg

[/quote1182531681]

A bowl of poop with chunks in it... tasty... Lol.
 
[quote1182531672=OutbreaK]
if i were to bring cooked broccoli or cooked pumpkin to a LAN party, i would probably be punched in the balls...
[/quote1182531672]

I like those and would not punch you in the fruit basket :)

I'd eat that!
 
[quote1182543492=Death]
how could you forget the ribs and chicken wings!
[/quote1182543492]

Ribs and chicken wings are usually covered in delicious sauce, not good for computers so best eat them at the table and then go game
 
[quote1182543766=OutbreaK]
if i were to bring cooked broccoli or cooked pumpkin to a LAN party, i would probably be punched in the balls...
[/quote1182543766]


At my LAN a few years back for my bday, my mom and dad cooked us steaks :-P
 
As I'm reading your posts, I'm just giggling all the way down the page. So I'm hoping you are doing the same. I'm a serious Forum goer, I enjoy making new creative posts so that everyone has fun providing their personalities to them. So keep on keeping on and have fun with this one. Food_Fight, you are giving me gas just reading your posts.. hehehehehe... Oh by the way, I'm glad, those of you who saw the cat firing the AK47, I threw that in there just to see if anyone was scrolling down. =o P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top