Steam Issues.

Squishy

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
870
When I launch a Steam game it works but when I quit it to play another game it doesn't launch. So to play another game I have to restart Steam and THEN I can play a differant game. If someone could help me with this that would be great.
 
hey i have a question. My friend is running team Fortress 2 on his laptop and his laptop is running Vista and every time he goes to start up team Fortress 2 it either lags really bad or it says hl2.exe has stopped working. we have tried uninstalling the game and re-installing it and it just does not work does anyone have any solutions.
 
hey i have a question. My friend is running team Fortress 2 on his laptop and his laptop is running Vista and every time he goes to start up team Fortress 2 it either lags really bad or it says hl2.exe has stopped working. we have tried uninstalling the game and re-installing it and it just does not work does anyone have any solutions.

Well, you are kind of hi-jacking red's thread. If you'd like, you could start your own thread and we would be more then happy to help you there!

If you do start a new thread, though, be sure to post the computer specifications of the laptop your friend is using. Without that information, there isn't much we can do to help you.
 
Red, I have the same problem. For some reason the processes don't quit after the game does. All you have to do is go into task manager by pressing control + alt + delete and killing hl2.exe and the guioverlay process. Tell me if that works.
 
It's cool guys. I restarted my computer and did a registry scan and that fixed everything:D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top