S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Aug 8, 2008 #81 Good job guys! Well deserved.
B Big Bang (Rookie) Famous Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 572 Aug 8, 2008 #82 Congrats it's well deserved!
S Sand_Man Poster Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 220 Aug 8, 2008 #85 Woot for all, double woot for nilsen,
P Painstarved I made one post Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 25 Aug 8, 2008 #86 Grats everyone on the promos
M Major Malik Rookie Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 76 Aug 8, 2008 #87 congrats to all da promotions =D
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Aug 9, 2008 #89 Congratulations! Way to go everyone!!!
S SPARTAN MAN Active Member Joined Jul 3, 2008 Messages 337 Aug 9, 2008 #91 Congrats Guys And Good Luck!
G Gen. Kingsley Poster Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 101 Aug 10, 2008 #96 congrats hope to c u out there Hell Hounds Take Them Down!!!!
1 1000_cranes Rookie Joined Jun 29, 2008 Messages 44 Aug 11, 2008 #97 congrats i wish i could have made eg XP... what you didn't hear that lmfao xP
K Kelvin Yu R.I.P Our Dear Departed Friend Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 434 Aug 12, 2008 #98 congrats all
K KoldFusion I|G I made one post Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 7 Aug 12, 2008 #99 congrats on the promo
spirit =FL= I made one post Joined Jan 4, 2008 Messages 14 Aug 13, 2008 #100 you suns of bitches :O that cut_em_up guy is less longer in this clan and is faster an eg than me :O i leave this fucking clan ... shit dude...
you suns of bitches :O that cut_em_up guy is less longer in this clan and is faster an eg than me :O i leave this fucking clan ... shit dude...