Jolt387 Forum Fiend Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 739 Feb 15, 2010 #201 jolt387 Can't wait to see you all on MAG ;3
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Feb 15, 2010 #202 TremendousLion Shocker? I think so.
A Anheuser I made one post Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 9 Feb 21, 2010 #204 My PSN is Anheuser I play Warhawk PS3. Thats about it.
Putty Forum Fiend Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 670 Feb 24, 2010 #205 I went through and add a bunch of you guys, mainly people I've heard of / talked to on the forums. If I didn't get you, can you add me? iPutty I'm getting MW2 today or tomorrow, and of course I need a new headset.
I went through and add a bunch of you guys, mainly people I've heard of / talked to on the forums. If I didn't get you, can you add me? iPutty I'm getting MW2 today or tomorrow, and of course I need a new headset.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Mar 8, 2010 #208 Bl4sph3my = iccyw1nd feel free to add me,
A Abizaga Active Member Joined Aug 8, 2008 Messages 320 Mar 8, 2010 #209 Masterzaga, I think, is on my psp.
K KiraGami Active Member Joined Jul 14, 2008 Messages 278 Mar 13, 2010 #210 KiraGami_86 is mine, I've been playing it a lot hear lately.
Stormrider^ EGO Addict Joined Aug 2, 2008 Messages 1,315 Mar 22, 2010 #211 Tanzka. Feel free to add, just bought PS3.
M MJBrouwer23 Poster Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 188 Mar 27, 2010 #212 MJBrouwer23 is my PSN ID. Just recently bought it as of last Wednesday only have Battlefield BC2!!
S Split Forum Fiend Joined Apr 2, 2010 Messages 611 Apr 3, 2010 #214 mines splitbaker real original haha
G Gunbowzer Famous Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 572 Apr 12, 2010 #215 PSN: IllegalChorizo always rep the eGO in my clan tag
P pillar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 2,968 May 8, 2010 #217 avoice217 (i think). i gotta double check. ill be getting my ps3 on monday. just won a bid on a 60gb model, so happy bout that.
avoice217 (i think). i gotta double check. ill be getting my ps3 on monday. just won a bid on a 60gb model, so happy bout that.
J JavaBasher Thread Junky Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 762 May 11, 2010 #220 My PSN is JavaBasher Add me ladies and gents