P pVicious Rookie Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 88 Oct 3, 2010 #261 I will be picking up Call of Duty: Black Ops for the PS3 and PC. I'm be mainly on the PC but would like to pair up with eGOs on the PSN. pVicious
I will be picking up Call of Duty: Black Ops for the PS3 and PC. I'm be mainly on the PC but would like to pair up with eGOs on the PSN. pVicious
G Gunbowzer Famous Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 572 Oct 3, 2010 #262 Can you take off A_MaZze and just put IllegalChorizo. Thank you BETA
M MetaMasher I made one post Joined Sep 30, 2010 Messages 11 Dec 17, 2010 #266 PSN = SmLerBoss I'm addicted to black ops and loving GTAIV just got my PS3 a few weeks ago. I think I already added a couple of you guys... Hit me up if you need a pal.
PSN = SmLerBoss I'm addicted to black ops and loving GTAIV just got my PS3 a few weeks ago. I think I already added a couple of you guys... Hit me up if you need a pal.
R Rukus. Forum Fanatic Joined Nov 29, 2008 Messages 976 Dec 17, 2010 #267 Rukus723 Make sure you tell me in the FR that you're EGO
I imtay22 Poster Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 158 Dec 28, 2010 #269 imtay22 If you have any cars you would like to give me on GT5, just let me know
G Gomezzz Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 687 Dec 28, 2010 #270 Beta could you update mine to include just TunaaFish
K Krysalist Poster Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 172 Dec 31, 2010 #271 Shatter Resistant AND DnB-lee-DnB
L Landmine_Salesman Rookie Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 70 Jan 20, 2011 #274 Hey guys! My PSN ID is LandmineSalesman plz add me
M MJBrouwer23 Poster Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 188 Jan 28, 2011 #278 Please update mine to Black Ops and RDR as well! Thanks!
chawlie fair Rookie Joined Feb 17, 2010 Messages 55 Feb 26, 2011 #279 kgp11 i gotz 60 games, and if u luv uncharted 2 MP call me up