How long can you game?

Usually, two hours. I can't game for solid amounts of time, I'll bounce between gaming, playing bass, listening to music, and other stuff.

One time I think I did six hours when I first got Lego Star Wars though.
 
14 hours in a row with friends on css in surf rpg death match mod trying to surf and knife each other...
 
my longest time gaming was 32 hours i think it was on a lan party and i ned to tell if you game and you don't watch the time it will go very fast :P trough i was only gaming for like 10 hours but it was 20 so
 
My most is 9 hours ^^

But when it comes to sleeping, I win :D Slept 23 hours, woke up, and was like, darnit, ive wasted a day :(
 
8am to 2am.... however long that is.... *counts* 18 hours? some breaks inbetween for dinner and bathroom thats bout it.
 
I've done about 8 start hours of TF2 and then one day I did about 22hours to beat this game.....funny thing is I forget the game?! =P
 
Hmm i'd have to say that i play WoW for at least 13 hours straight minus bathroom breaks and shower
 
I have a short attention span, so I could probably do 1-2 hours without pushing myself. I guess the most was about 4 - 5 hours at a LAN.
 
Hmm my most have been like 48hours when i was on dreamhack. if u dont know what that is it is the world biggest lan for 3 days. geeked with some friends:D
 
Mine is about 12 hours in TF2.........In was on a weekend,wow i did not eat on that day and i was starving when i stop playing!! ☺
 
I probably have hit a record of around 8 hours playing WoW but there was a lot of downtime as in running around a main city leveling a profession. Games like DOD:S I can only play for up to 2 hours at a time as my eyes get sore from all the nonstop movement and explosions.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top