5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Aug 9, 2008 #1 When i connect to the severs i load the map then it goes black for 10 seconds then it says Sever Disconnected
When i connect to the severs i load the map then it goes black for 10 seconds then it says Sever Disconnected
xKodiakx Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2008 Messages 408 Aug 10, 2008 #2 have you tried joining other servers besides ours? then retry ours?
S sokO EGO Addict Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 1,355 Aug 10, 2008 #3 That means that the server is full.
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Aug 10, 2008 #4 no the sever isnt full. I joined when there is like 20/40 I havent tried joining other severs. But it happend after i join another sever for my bro.
no the sever isnt full. I joined when there is like 20/40 I havent tried joining other severs. But it happend after i join another sever for my bro.
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Aug 10, 2008 #5 -Bump- I need help
xKodiakx Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2008 Messages 408 Aug 11, 2008 #6 was the server you joined for your brother mod or stock COD4? have you tried joining other server since I asked last time? if not, why not? I can't help you unless you try things.
was the server you joined for your brother mod or stock COD4? have you tried joining other server since I asked last time? if not, why not? I can't help you unless you try things.