ultimate NES Auction?

Seems like a life long dream and dedication to get every game he has there. The FF2 english version is the a very rare game and goes upwards of $100 to get a mint copy. He must really need the money hope he finds away to make the money some other way
 
that is pure awesome!

pic#3 top left has one of my favorite (not THE favorite but one of) games for the new (Fire & Ice)
 
Hope he gets his money from another source. It must be tough to give away that much time and effort for $3,800.
 
:O I want money :( I miss me mums NES but it broke in 2002. Man, I loved that thing till the end. I really want to go back and play through the first 6 Megaman games again, what with 9 coming out NES style :D (Can't wait! They even say its going to be TOUGHER than the originals. Awesome)
 
Wow, I wonder what he desperately needs the money for to be selling that collection. That had to have taken a long time to gather.
 
Anyone have a Wii?

I'm not sure if it was implemented but they were supposed to bring back the whole Nintendo titles thru their network for ppl to buy.

Only 2 games that come thru my mind, Final Fantasy 3 and Chrono Trigger. Maybe the Contra games too.
 
I can't imagine parting with a collection like that. It couldn't have been easy to get some of those titles.
 
thats nothing my brother has every game system made and two copies of every Nintendo game, one to play and one put up. hes wasted alot of his life
 

Latest posts

Back
Top