Cyborg c1-12 keys wont program

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
I got a cyborg keyboard and installed all the latest drivers and I cant use my c1-12 keys. I have tried all of them on two different binds, one of mouse 1, the other of F, yet it still doesnt work. I Have the profile saved and when I go to the icon in the tray, the profile with the binds has the crosshairs next to it.



Any suggestions?
 
Yes, and in addition, I also tried from the cd


I read all the reviews on new egg, and 7/43 people said they had problems where the cyborg (c) keys didnt work from the start so Im just going to get a RMA.


Ive tried with three different people and still havent gotten them to work
 
mmmm...well, I have the cyborg keyboard, and so far no issues with it at all.

sorry to hear you're having problems :(

without knowing more details, I can think of maybe one problem:

After you configure your macro keys and save the new profile, you need to go to the icon on your toolbar, right-click, and select your saved keyboard profile. It was the only problem I had - I assumed after I saved my new profile it would work, but I had to select it from the right-click menu.

So far, I've had no issues with my Cyborg keyborg, headset, or mouse.

Sorry to hear you're having problems - hope this helps
 

Latest posts

Back
Top