Logitech G15 Keyboard

Sonec

Poster
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
186
Yea so I got the G15. I'm not sure if it was worth the money or not, but oh well :p .

I was wondering if anyone owned it too and, if so, if they knew of any sweet programs to use for the LCD screen. I was kind of hoping for a temp display option and the like. Any suggestions?
 
The best way to get what you want on your screen is to make it yourself. My screen for instance is quite basic, but as it does everything I want it to, I left it at that.

img0001pe3.jpg


img0003dd4.jpg


Here's a small, though not really in-depth tutorial on how to do it, that I posted in a different thread:
To make custom screens on the G15, you need to have the program LcdStudio. This program allows you to make your own designs for any external lcd screen you own (including the G15 lcd).

To make it look like mine, however, it must access information from many different programs in order to display real-time data. For instance, on my design, it takes the GPU temp data from RivaTuner, the CPU temp data from SpeedFan, and the FPS data from FRAPS. From there you can display the data on the screen however you'd like and add text and graphs. It wasn't shown on the picture [that I first posted], but my design implements a FPS line graph display under the number showing recent FPS history, so you can determine if the lag spike you had was your FPS or internet connection.

I can send you my design if you'd like, but as I said, you will need all the programs mentioned above installed, correctly configured to give out data, and always running in the background.
As I said, in that post I could just send you mine and tell you how to configure the above programs to work with it, but I think the best thing you could do would be to get yourself a registered copy of LcdStudio, and play with it till you have made the custom screen that YOU want.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top