Sky Diving

SterLo

Rookie
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
39
Here's the video!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSHayfggPtc[/ame]
 
Nice strelo. I would have never jumped out that door unless someone shoved me out.
Eire.32
 
I'm the guy...who's name is Sterling...the main guy in the video...the pale white nerdy kid...the one with the curly hair. SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS!
 
That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to do my first tandem jump.
You're lucky you have friends willing to do it with you. I can't find anyone crazy enough to jump with me.
 
That looked like a ton of fun SterLo. Despite the fact that I have a fear of heights at times, I would love to do that some day.
 
yeah I rather have a fear of heights >.>

based on your voice I'm gonna assume you're the bearded one with the fro
 
I would love to do that, I used to have a fear of heights, more like a fear of falling, but being stuck 90 ft in the air for a good 2 hours usually helps get rid of that fear.
 
Posted a story I wrote for ENG101 last year about my first jump in Airborne School. I think jumpers and non-jumpers alike will both appreciate it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top