G GetSomeZzz Famous Joined Jul 24, 2008 Messages 437 Aug 17, 2008 #1 I had made a FBG profile a while ago. And when iwent to play the office server it starts saying that i need to verify my code again. Even when i had done that a long time ago. Can someone please help me?
I had made a FBG profile a while ago. And when iwent to play the office server it starts saying that i need to verify my code again. Even when i had done that a long time ago. Can someone please help me?
E Epicfail Poster Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 178 Aug 18, 2008 #2 either verify it again or create a new account would be my guess
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Aug 18, 2008 #3 I would check again, I had that before but it went away the next day. Also, try playing on another fbg server and see if that comes up
I would check again, I had that before but it went away the next day. Also, try playing on another fbg server and see if that comes up