help please

Blue Stealth

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
6,201
Ok so i was planning to buy a XFX 280GTX XXX edition card until i found out about the ATI 4870X2 card. I used to have a 9800Pro and I rly like the ati drivers. However, because I currently have an MSI 8800GTS card my motherboard is evga 680i SLI edition because its an nforce board. I was wondering if I can plug a 4870X2 into an evga mobo, and if I can I was wondering if it would lose any of its power. I would like to use evga's step up program to upgrade my board to a 790i. Also, are there any companies yet that make oc'ed 4870X2's like sapphire? Thanks for the help.
 
I'm not entirely sure if it would work, although I think it probably will work. Also, seeing as to how the 4870X2 just came out, they're not going to be producing OCed versions for a little bit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top