- Joined
- Feb 25, 2008
- Messages
- 335
Thank you Tooth!
. Very much appreciated
.tooth are you gonna fix my userbar?
an actual shadow of the colossus screenshot...and you still misspelled "chemistry" as "chemsitry"
danke
I know you must have loads of people asking but my signature area looks really empty so i was wondering if you could make me one.
Picture: Tf2 logo on left and a picture of 2fort.
Text: Darth
Thanks alot. If you wouldnt mind in making another one and merging them together so they change could you also do:
Picture: Scouts bat
Text:Bonk
Thanks alot tooth i really appreciate it. and btw how do you get it so the picture changes? So its like a slideshow. Cya later.

I use the http://ubanimator.com/index.php?c=Games-topic.txt.
Sorry these ones kind of failed...i'll redo them when I have chance.
![]()
IMG - http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1433/userbar667325gm1.gif
Here is yours![]()

