Aug 18, 2008 Replies: 107 Congradz Fluffy and Deets!! 7lbs 15 ounces, 19.5 inches long blondish hair, and blue eyes born 2:38pm Click to expand...
Congradz Fluffy and Deets!! 7lbs 15 ounces, 19.5 inches long blondish hair, and blue eyes born 2:38pm
B break your face Poster Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 211 Aug 22, 2008 #102 GRATZ also good luck on those teenage years XD they're a handfull.
R Roach Famous Joined Jun 29, 2007 Messages 435 Aug 23, 2008 #106 Congrats from me too! Grenade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Israel Thread Junky Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 835 Aug 24, 2008 #107 Well Ill have my baby girl as soon as i find a wife. for now on I just get happy for you 2 also. Have a wonderful time with you new member of the family. Israel.
Well Ill have my baby girl as soon as i find a wife. for now on I just get happy for you 2 also. Have a wonderful time with you new member of the family. Israel.