sennheiser ROCKS! thanks

Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
480
well my sennheiser HD 280 headphones arrived today:D. thanks for the advise guys! first off, the pixies and every other band sounds unbelievable. its like ive never heard the music before:rolleyes: I think theres people in my room because i hear voices i never heard in the songs. its almost cool enough to make me an audio addict. and in game is unbelievable. i hear vertical and horisontal cues. i can tell if they are in dirt tunnel or coming topside. and it sounds like a real battle. never new dods sound was so good. the weapons even sound diffrent. sortof the same but theres more to sounds than i knew. thanks for convincing me to blow a bunch of cash. well worth it. sorry i didnt put a newegg link but the name is there. get um. $199 with an instant $100 off so $99. went to best buy and all their stuff is crap. now im listening to music instead of playing dod(itll waire off im sure). thanks again guys. oh and it cancles outside sound so much i cant hear myself when i use the mic. i probably sound like im autistic:o
 
Sweet. I got the pc-166? These were around the same price and I love these. Glad I went sennheiser as well. Now get back in the game! lol
 
ya just enrolled in community college. cost me $240 without books. but i guess its better than the $9000 it would cost at a uc school.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top