Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
Well I recently decided to get a new main monitor. I want to go with 24" or more possibly and so I put together a list of these monitors:

SAMSUNG TOC T240 24":
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001275&Tpk=t240

SAMSUNG 2693HM 26":
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001264

LG W2600H-PF 25.5":
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005114

KDS K-2626mdhwb 26":
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824155056

What one do you think I should go with?
 
Last edited:
probably that 24 inch samsung
great contrast ratio and is energy star approved
 
I like the 24" samsung because of its contrast ratio and such.
Once I think about it, 26" might be a tad to much when it comes to LANs so that might be another reason I'd go with the samsung.
Plus: The samsung has free shipping :D
I also might head on over to bestbuy and take a look. ^_^
 
Last edited:
yeha i have seen the 24" samsung, and im not talking about the ones on display, i have seen on used at home

Really really really nice, and AMAZING contrast

but a bit on the expensive side, but like it said above (see above comment)
 
I would definatly go with the 24 inch samsung, 26" is too big and Samsung has great TV's and Monitor's
 
definitely go with the samsung...they're quality is wonderful! as far as size, it just depends on your desk space, really (and your wallet depth). either one would be great.
 
Don't buy monitors from newegg...... worst return policy in the world.

Best monitor I've ever owned. Light sensor with the auto dimmer will save your eyesight.
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...01_HP w2408 24 inch LCD Monitor&lang=en&cc=us

Also, DO NOT BUY MONITORS FROM NEWEGG!!!!

I have that now. HP replaced a 23 inch i had back them because of some dead pixels with this. Great monitor, hands down worth the money. And cheap now, as i payed 1200 for my 23 inch 3 years ago.
 
That doesn't look half bad actually. Hmmm...... What's the deal with refurbished though? Where they used, or broken at one point and then fixed up or what?
 
Last edited:
if you purchase refurbished from a reputable dealer who will honor an extended warranty of some sort, then they can be some of the best deals you'll ever find. Most of the time refurbished is a unit that was sent back for "repairs" that either needed very minor fixes or actually had nothing wrong with it and was sent back because the original purchaser THOUGHT there was something wrong. Major companies will usually sell them again at a large discount with some sort of warranty in case anything else goes wrong. My first two computer purchases (before I started building my own) were refurbished...as well as two of my monitors...and they all are still alive and kicking today :-)
 
:3 Really good monitor I got mine for... 455 a couple of months a go? I think some places are selling them for 350-500 now. Depending on where you get it from.
 
Don't buy monitors from newegg...... worst return policy in the world.

Also, DO NOT BUY MONITORS FROM NEWEGG!!!!

You're a crazy person.

NewEgg has one of the best RMA services in the business.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top