Light scribe

Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
211
Ok, I have everything I need for using a lightscribe execpt the discs. I only need to use one so I don't want to go out and spend money on some premium cds.

Does any one know if the sony hdna 4.7 gb model cds are compatible with lightscribe ?
 
Lightscribe drives can use most any DVD +/- R/RW, CD-R/RW disks for data. The only reason to buy Lightscribe media is if you want to use the swank label etching thingy on the, well, label side. You'll need some software to do the "label", but your drive and/or PC should have come with that already (assuming you are using some flavor of windows).

I have a Lightscribe drive (An actual HP one, at that - bought it el cheapo someplace) and have never, ever used the lightscribe disks. I just use whatever is on sale when I need more disks.

Go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightscribe to learn more.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top