Steam = fail.

Singe125

Rookie
Joined
Jul 22, 2008
Messages
88
Attempting to sign on to steam today...it can't connect to the internet.

While if I wasn't connected, I would not be writing this message.

Ideas?
 
Weird, if I start steam in offline mode, I can still connect to servers, but I can't go to the community/receive updates on announcements, talk to friends, do anything community related >:|. Nor can I download updates to games...

Bleh



Edit: Cannot connect to any server.
 
Last edited:
Lololol Blackfang there's a time to joke and a time to not.

I can't do anything online with steam anymore -.-
 
Hehe. But is there an error message that pops up or anything? because my friend had a problem signing on steam a while ago, and it just said expired ticket or something. He just kept trying and it logged him.
 
try deleting the ClienRegistry.Blob located in the steam folder. Then restart steam, sadly that fixes way to many errors and every time someone posts with a steam error that is all I ever say


Local C > Program Files > Steam
 
singe you just missed a great game in badwater. now that your steam is up, we could had fun =D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top