- Joined
- Jan 16, 2007
- Messages
- 6,091
Okay so I have ATT Mobile broadband.
Every time theres a clan meeting in Ventrilo I start out on 3G and one or more times during the meeting it disconnect or go to 2G.
3G - 2mbs / 300kbs
2G - 150kbs / 50kbs
3G/2G - Phone data transmission rates / wiki it
Now I dont know if its just cause theres so many people in the room or if my internet does maintenance past 9
But I did notice disconnecting and reseating the card works once or twice then its like 'ohh i know what you want to do' and doesnt go to 3G
Any ideas what to do?
I mean the internet service is good but its weird that it does that. Btw, I know my ping is 200 in game, stop bugging me bout it i cant fix it [radio waves have delays].
Every time theres a clan meeting in Ventrilo I start out on 3G and one or more times during the meeting it disconnect or go to 2G.
3G - 2mbs / 300kbs
2G - 150kbs / 50kbs
3G/2G - Phone data transmission rates / wiki it
Now I dont know if its just cause theres so many people in the room or if my internet does maintenance past 9
But I did notice disconnecting and reseating the card works once or twice then its like 'ohh i know what you want to do' and doesnt go to 3G
Any ideas what to do?
I mean the internet service is good but its weird that it does that. Btw, I know my ping is 200 in game, stop bugging me bout it i cant fix it [radio waves have delays].




