Worst Game You've Ever Played

I would say Lost Planet. I hate timed missions and that game is basically one big timed mission.
(Never could figure out why getting into a robot that had a giant thermal energy tank on the back still used your smaller personal thermal energy reserves.)

Also GTA: IV. If it hadn't been so long it wouldn't be in this post. I appreciated the attempt for a darker more realistic feel and story but it made for very repetitive missions.

Last but certainly not the least disliked Halo:3 Completely lost respect for the series after this dismal showing. Foolish me played the game thinking the pretty fun single player and decent story from the first two would carry over.(Single player is first and foremost in my gaming choices.) Catana ruined this game for me personally. And the multi-player wasn't substantially improved over the second just new maps thrown in with a few random things to toss around. Good thing I didn't but it myself.
 
Elder Scrolls Oblivion... worst game ever made, completely killed the TES series.



GoldenEye > Halo for greatest console FPS, did so much more for the genre

Sorry i should have said competitive console FPS games. Halo CE had the most epic storyline. I hate it when people say they hate Halo without playing the first one.
 
Well, I've seen a few people put down Combat Arms as their worst game, and I'm just going to assume you've probably only played really good games.

I'm not saying it isn't bad, but it's of decent quality...for the price (that being NOTHING). I'd say the only reason why it is bad is what seems to be most of your concerns, which would be the whole buying (more like renting) weapons and outfits for a certain length of time. I will agree that is just stupid, and does basically pull people away from the game. I personally decided not to buy anything until I am practically rich (Over 1 Billion CP) and can get everything for a 90 day period, but of course, it just makes things repetitive, so I don't play much of it.

Simply put, CoD4 nailed it, Combat Arms didn't, but what can you expect from a free game by the people who brought you Maple Story? :p
 
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz for the Wii.

If this was your first Monkey Ball game, you wouldn't buy another game in the series. It sucked.

However, I have played other Monkey Ball games, and they weren't too bad.

wow thats probably my third favorite game for the wii.... very surprising .first two are super smash bros brawl and guitar hero 3.
 
Haha, so true, you had to nail a perfect speed to you went right into the front of the ship, or off the back end. Worst game i can really recall playing, the ps2 armored core series. (now i loved the ps1 and xbox 360 ones) but the ps2 series was a heavy letdown. (and the hidden bonuses you could get in them by going bankrupt) Dead rising does it slightly, until you nail the mega buster (helps make the game a downright blast, but its a slight grind) World of Warcraft, is another poor game (I hate any MMO that allows and rewards ganking and pvp griefing)
 
Eternity's child. I saw this on a steam announcement for under $5. I checked it out, saw it had incredible artwork and an interesting premise for a story, so I bought it. When it worked (it's REALLY buggy) the game play was difficult at best, not because of the challenge of the game, but because the game play was so bad you couldn't do well no matter how hard you tried.
I really wanted to like this game. I love mindless platformers with funky art and a quirky story, but this one just let me down.
 
First thing that popped into my head is Rainbow Six: Raven Shield. Man, I hated that game! Worst Tom Clancy title, especially in the RS series. Ugh!
 
minds more of a Worst Game for YOU. its called I win ^_^. doesn't matter what game and what you do..only rule is i win. haha yeah i got it off Big Daddy lol
 
Few games have made me as actively angry as Gears of War.

And while I don't think they're quite bad enough to be in a Worst Of list, my contrarian pick has to be the whole Diablo series, which are always huge letdowns for me, despite the fact that I keep going back to them to try to figure where I'm missing the good bits everyone tells me about.
 
Too many S/NES games that are literally unplayable. You open the game up and the first level would just bug and you couldnt do anything.
 
Halo 2 And Halo 3 Where big letdowns for me on the Story part. I loved Halo The First. THat was my all time favorite. Runescape i played when i was young but i wonder why i touched it at first. Maplestory my sister plays i cannot stand it lol.
 
Back
Top