Microsoft added the entire first season of Arrested Developement to Windows Media Center. It streams, quality is ok. There are commericals, microsoft-type commericals, not too many though.
I thought it would be just clips of the show, but it's the entire episodes, 22 shows in all. I forgot how funny it was
cookies to Microsoft for giving it to us
They're eventually (supposed) to offer Netflix streaming movie service ala the Xbox 360 through Windows Media Center. Hopefully when they do it'll offer all Netflix titles and not just a few old ones like they do now.
I thought it would be just clips of the show, but it's the entire episodes, 22 shows in all. I forgot how funny it was
cookies to Microsoft for giving it to us They're eventually (supposed) to offer Netflix streaming movie service ala the Xbox 360 through Windows Media Center. Hopefully when they do it'll offer all Netflix titles and not just a few old ones like they do now.








